List of Forms on this page: 1. Yearly Attendance 2. Curriculum Inventory 3. Goals 4. Honors Night Form 5. Team Survey Form 6. Book Sale Info 7. Eagles Co-op Registration Form 8. CCA Science Fair Form
1. Yearly Attendance Forms (All Students) Keeping an attendance record is required by the state of Alabama. Each family must keep this form and turn in a copy to their coordinator at Mid-year conferences in January and a copy to their team leader by May 31. The form should be filled out by putting the day number you are on in the boxes on the form, so you will have a running total of your days. If you planned to teach a day and you or your child was sick, then you can take an absent day (marked with an A). If there is a death in the family or some other extenuating circumstance such as moving, please contact the office and the Superintendent will approve 2 excused days (marked with an EX). If you need to take more days, you can take them, but they will not count into the total required 180 days (just leave those boxes blank). You are also allowed 5 Teacher days per year (marked with a T), and 10 sick day per semester,but they are only for sickness. All of your regular days, Teacher Days, Excused days, and Sick days are added together to get your total 180 days. If a student has an extended illness, please contact the Superintendent, and she will work with you on how to document your days.
2. Curriculum Inventory Form (Grades 1-8) The Curriculum Inventory Form is filled out for students in grades one through eight and is kept in the student's permanent file. The inventory shows the curriculum used by the student for each school year. It is turned in at the August Parent Meeting at the beginning of each year. You can use our form or you can make the form on your computer as long as you include the same information: Student Name, Grade, Title of the Book, Grade Level, Publisher. If you are using a curriculum where students are reading a lot of outside literature, (Example: Sonlight) you do not have to list all of the books required for that curriculum. Just
list the curriculum itself and the grade level. You should have
something for English (Reading/Literature, Writing, Spelling/
Vocabulary), Mathematics, Science, and Social Science. If you are doing other subjects, please include those texts or resources as well. For high school students, please see the High School section.
3. Goals (Grades 1-8-First Year Only) Parents of students in grades one through eight are required to set some long range goals the first year they are enrolled with CCA. They are required to set goals for the following: Language Arts (Reading/LIterature, Spelling/Vocabulary, Writing) Mathematics Science Social Science Bible Parents may use their computer to generate this form but must be sure to include the required information such as the student's name, grade, and the current school year.
4. Honors Night Form Each spring, CCA has an Honor's Night Program where parents can choose a subject area where their student has excelled or shown improvement, and we will make a certificate to give them at the ceremony that night. We also have a reception after the ceremony, and a Yearbook Autograph Party where students receive their yearbooks and sign each others books.
5. Team Survey Form Each spring families are askedto let us know if they want to stay on their current team or make a change for the next school year. They receive the Team Survey Form in the school newsletter and can fill it out and return it at the April Parent Meeting. We also ask them to tell us about any field trips or activities that they liked or any that they would like to havein the future.
6. Booksale Info (Will have more details in late March) CCA has a used book sale in the late spring/early summer time frame. The sale is open to non-CCA families as long as there is space. Anyone who wants to sell in the used book sale must pay $5 for one space and bring their own table.
7. Eagles Co-op Registration Form Any family who wishes to participate in the Co-op program must fill one of these forms out and return it to the CCA office before the Mandatory Parent Meeting each semester. The CCA Eagles Co-op meets on Mondays from 9:30-1:30. Parents take turns teaching (usually 3 times a semester) and then they have the other Mondays free that semester. Two parents are assigned to each class level each week and topics are given out at the beginning of each semester so parents can prepare.
8. CCA Science Fair Form Any student who wishes to participate in the CCA Science Fair must fill out a form and return it to the CCA office in early February. Students in K-3 must do a poster on the theme for the year and students in grades 4 and up must do a project on any topic they choose.